top of page
TATTOO AFTER CARE
Aftercare is the most important part of getting a tattoo.
1. Wash the tattoo with water and cleanser or soap 2-3 times a day - depending on your skin.
2. Apply a thin layer of Aquaphor or tattoo aftercare oilment. Try not to overdo it but make sure your tattoo is never too dry.
3. Repeat this process for 3-4 days.
4. After a week your tattoo will start peeling, try not to pick at your tattoo duing this time. Continue to apply thin layers of oilment.
5. The healing process takes about two weeks. It’s important even after the tattoo heals to apply moisturizer and sunblock to preserve the pigment in your tattoo.
bottom of page